Whether you are a new or seasoned user, you may find that your account has been placed under review. When this happens, your account will be reviewed by our team. We may reach out to you if more information is needed.
The purpose of our account review process is to ensure that all of our customers maintain excellent deliverability and to prevent abuse of our platform.
The possible reasons for this review can be:
- Your spam rates are too high – Your account will be placed under review if we receive higher than normal spam complaints (sent to us from ISPs and sent to us directly from subscribers). When this happens, our system automatically places your account under review and we are alerted right away. In addition, we conduct manual checks on accounts and if we see high spam rates along with other indicators of “spamminess,” we will place your account under review.
- Your bounces are too high – During our campaign approval reviews, we may place an account under review if we see that your account has too many bounces. If you have a high bounce rate, that could be a sign that you may not have direct permission to send to your subscribers or that the method you used to collect subscribers does not fit our policies or industry standards.
- SMS issues – Our system checks for patterns in an SMS message. If we see any indication that the message could be spammy (usually if they have link shorteners), we will automatically place you under review. Link shorteners are often used by spammers and are often blocked, so avoid using them when possible.
- Potential issues with links – If our system detects patterns on your links that could be in direct violation of our terms, for instance, several redirects,linking to prohibited content, using link shorteners, etc., we may place your account under review.
- Billing issues – If you file a chargeback or if we can’t verify payment, we may place your account under review.
- Term violation – This may originate from a campaign or import approval. If we see that your list is not opted in or if you are sending content that is on our prohibited list, we will place you under review. You can read an overview of our Terms of Service here.
You can either choose to respond directly to the email, or, you can log into your Help account page at http://outsourcedemailmarketing.com/knowledgebase/ or Contact Us here. You may also see an alert badge on the top right of your account page that you can click on to view this message. We strongly encourage you to respond to our message as soon as possible. This will prevent an extended disruption of service. After reviewing your reply, we will often change your account back to Active Status. If we need more information from you, we will let you know right away.